From the “In Case You Missed It” camp:
- Joel Klein (the guy who makes you say “arghhh”) redeems himself for a day with an eyebrow-raising column that envisions an Al Gore-Barack Obama ticket coming out of the convention. And no, April 1 is still next week..
- The always enlightening David Brooks (I jest) does offer a very insightful analysis on Hillary Clinton’s chances: He puts them at 5%. Check this one out.
- Daily Kos and the “Blue Majority” officially endorse Obama…
- Hillary Clinton: “Liberal-baiting” Obama? It gets nastier and nastier. Buzz Flash has more…
- Clinton “Approval Rating” rating falls to a new low of 37%. Hard to understand, isn’t it? Could it be those creative tactics of hers which are making even Democratic party Superdelegates uneasy? Nah.
- NPR: National Pentagon Radio? Norm Solomon breaks it down.
Tags: lefty links
March 27, 2008 | Filed Under Political |