Changeany1thing.com is about inspiring others – and being inspired – into positive change. Post an idea – or just read, comment or vote on what others have posted. This is serious stuff but it’s OK to have fun. There’s enough doom and gloom in the world, maybe rightly so, but upbeat makes a better impact, if you ask me.
It works like this:
- Scan the posts and get a feeling for the tone of the site; you can browse randomly, by category, by highest rated or by most viewed.
- Consider commenting on existing submissions and/or voting on posts that move you, one way or the other.
- When ready, visit the Submit page and get that idea of yours out there!
- Then sit back and see how others respond.
Post what moves you, post the way you are moved to say it. There’s no censorship here. But the world being what it is, the following rules will apply:
- Rule #1: Posts that are mean-spirited in nature and demean any individual, race, creed, color, or national origin (you get the idea) or that advocates harm or exploitation of any kind will not be allowed.
- Rule #2: You must be a registered user to post to this site.
- Rule #3: Profanity is not cool. Use “*” characters if you absolutely must.
- Rule #4: If your post is not in the spirit of this site, it won’t get past the moderators; repeated offenders will result in account suspension. So play nice.
- Rule #5: Please read rule #1 again.
Finally, the editors of Changeany1thing.com reserve the right to edit submissions when needed for spelling, style, grammar, etc.
Fair enough? Now changeany1thing!